– An entertainment company based in London, specialized in production and distribution is looking for its Sales Manager – (Tous)
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
An entertainment companies specializing in the production, distribution, development, financing and brand development of kids’ and family properties is looking for its new Sales Manager for France and Asian area (other territories to be defined and depending on experience and skillset).
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role would suit a highly motivated, experienced negotiator and goal orientated individual with a passion for children TV Content and an in-depth knowledge of the Television Distribution market, ideally within children and family programming.
- Selling children’s programming to global markets in the territories above, across all media. You will oversee all licences in your territories from pitching to closing, contract negotiation and payment.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales towards the overall strategic direction, development and profitability.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to exceed annual sales targets in the territories you are responsible for. Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets in these territories.
- Maintaining, developing and building relationships with key buyers.
- To negotiate deals and liaise with the legal, finance, materials and marketing departments as needed to complete such deals.
- To work with the Head of Sales and Finance Director on sales forecasts. Provide information for budgetary updates, assist in preparation of annual sales budgets and other documents as required.
- Reviewing new projects as and when required and providing detailed forecasting for potential new acquisitions.
- Researching and documenting emerging trends, new channels, new media, territory analysis as well as competitor programming and have an in-depth up-to-date knowledge of your territories.
Attending relevant industry events including MIPTV and MIPCOM and individual territory trips where required.
KEY CANDIDATE CRITERIA :
- Significant experience of sales negotiation within the television distribution industry, ideally in children programming.
- Experience of selling both traditional broadcasting and Digital /On Demand rights.
- In depth knowledge of TV Market and clients. Significant experience handling sales in the territories above. We are looking for someone with established contacts and relationships in such territories.
- Highly motivated, goal orientated and result driven individual with proven track record of hitting sales targets.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic decision making skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to travel to markets and business trips as required.
OTHERS INFORMATIONS :
- Location : Central London, UK
- Salary & bonus package : Will depend on experience and skillset
To apply : [email protected]