Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
As a Senior Account Manager at DCMN you will be fully responsible for managing and running a number of our national and international client accounts. You will be the first point of contact for our clients and you should be anticipate their needs. You will work closely with all of our internal teams to deliver outstanding marketing strategies and campaigns, covering a variety of marketing channels.
You'll work in a flat structured team where you will be expected to manage your own projects with minimum supervision and manage ad-hoc teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will report directly to our Account Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for our digital commerce customers and build trustful, sustainable and high-yielding relationships
- Pro-actively manage client and business expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Identify new up-selling opportunities together with our New Business team and Strategic Planners and grow our business with existing customers to exceed annual business goals
- Translate customer needs into new concepts and business potentials
- Manage project and campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets of varying complexity
- Act as the junction between our customers and the operational campaign managers by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring effective communication and excellent expectation management
- Pro-actively collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Work with and support our international hubs to ensure a unified, global client services approach
- Document all campaigns and comply with our company policies, processes and workflows
- Keep updated with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital brands
- Represent our company at local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital brands
- 5+ years client service expertise – being able to build strong relationships with clients and deliver beyond their expectations
- Track record of running challenging customer accounts independently
- Advanced knowledge of the online & offline marketing channel landscape
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and French - any additional languages are a plus
- Leadership skills – to be seen as the key contact for clients with an ability to think fast on your feet
- Data driven analytical thinker who is not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Adaptability – being able to alter your approach to international clients and colleagues in order to get the best results out of them
What do we offer?
- An exciting and save full-time position
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A cool office in the heart of Paris
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take. Interested?
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Maria Rytarowski ([email protected]
, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30). Please note:
We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website).
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.