Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
FEDORA – The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet is committed to supporting and contributing to the future of opera and ballet. The association was founded in January 2014. FEDORA’s main goal is to raise funds to support the creation of new opera and ballet productions through the FEDORA Prizes that in particular to encourage artistic co-operation between opera houses, ballet companies, festivals and artists. Funds are raised through private and corporate sponsorship.
FEDORA offers its members exclusive access to outstanding performances at opera houses and festivals in Europe via its premium services. Thereby FEDORA is building a network of philanthropists who are passionate about opera and ballet on a European level and connects them with opera houses, festivals and their friends associations.
The Paris National Opera and the AROP, the Association of Friends of the Paris National Opera, are supporting FEDORA and have provided FEDORA with office spaces at the Palais Garnier.
The FEDORA management team is looking for a communication coordinator who will support the development of the association.
The communication coordinator will especially be in charge of assisting in the development and implementation of FEDORA’s fundraising and communication strategy. This includes the following tasks:
Development and fundraising
- Research of potential members and preparation of collaboration proposals
- Senior management reporting
Communications and branding
- Liaising with expert partners
- Development of FEDORA’s on- and offline communications
- Development of a communication network with journalists, bloggers and key opinion leaders on-and offline
Organization of the FEDORA Prizes
- Communication with jury members and preparation of the Jury Meetings
- Preparation of the FEDORA Prizes Award Night
- Communications with applicants
- Preparation of the annual General Assembly
|Education & work experience|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field, preferably business administration, marketing or cultural
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Proactive and independent work style
- Strong public relations skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign and social media tools is of advantage
|LANGUAGE SKILLS||French (fluent written and spoken), English (fluent written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage|
|INTERNSHIP DATES||September 2017 – February 2018|
|REMUNERATION||554€ per month with “convention de stage”|
|COMMENTS||50% of public transport ticket|
|HOW TO APPLY||Letter of motivation and CV in two versions, both English and French, and letter of recommendation|
|CONTACT||Ms Edilia Gänz | +33 (0)1 58 18 65 20 | [email protected]|