Content Manager – German speaking
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
AppGratis is a young, dynamic start-up based in the heart of Paris. Everyday we present hand-picked apps to thousands of followers across the globe. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and proactive content manager to help take our digital content initiatives to new heights.
As part of the publishing team, you will find yourself slap-bang in the middle of a fast-paced, fun environment. Your tasks would consist of:
• Creative writing for mobile and web supports: We’re looking for fresh talent, someone who can write quick, funny, informative texts.
• Management of DACH markets: Combine data analysis and user feedback to create content strategies for those communities.
• App Discovery. Test out new apps and play games to find the hidden jewels of App and Play stores.
• Developer Relations: Manage discussions with developers from several countries and time zones.
• Design operations based on events to seek user engagement: Contests, special posts, newsletters, etc.
• Community Management
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital/Mobile field
• Experience in writing for web and/or mobile medias.
• Outstanding copywriting skills in German.
• Good knowledge of app markets (iOS/Android).
• A keen interest in smartphones, apps and mobile marketing.
• Advanced English oral & written skills.
• Working knowledge of French
• Excellent organizational, project management skills
• Ability to work under tight timelines
• Self-driven and a great team player
• Understanding the editorial style of Appgratis and a passion to push it to the next level
• Knowledge on data analysis (Google Analytics)
• Strong negotiation skills
SALARY AND WORKPLACE
The salary will be estimated according to your profile and experience.
Position is based in Paris, 17ème arrondissement.
Be ready to join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at AppGratis.
For more information: http://appgratis.com/
If you are interested, please send a cover letter & CV to [email protected]
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.