English speaking intern
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Izneo is a leading global platform for online comic-book. It offers readers a place for interaction, participation and discovery providing them with the most appropriate advices and the best reading experience of digital comics. Its extensive catalog includes all genres of comics, graphic novels and manga, with new releases every week. Accessible at all times on all devices (computer, tablet, mobile) izneo allows for discovery and acquisition through a variety of offers ranging from free reading to purchase through subscription. Set up in 2010 at the initiative of publishers, izneo let Fnac enter its capital in January 2016.
Izneo.com, the leading French digital comic books platform, is looking for an English speaking intern.
Based in Montreuil, in the close outskirts of Paris (metro station close to the office), Izneo is a small team within a larger organization. The company is the subsidiary of large French book publishers and of Fnac, a major retailer.
Izneo lists and sells a catalogue of over 14.000 e-comic-books, mangas and graphic novels through our website and iOS, Android and Win10 Apps. We are currently working on our international expansion and we are looking for an English intern.
Reporting to the marketing director, the job mainly consists in:
- adapting and localizing digital promotions for an English speaking audience,
- managing English speaking communities,
- contributing to the implementation of the marketing plan geared towards English speaking territories,
- feeding the overall international business development strategy with relevant research insights,
- participating in the general marketing team effort.
The internship is for a period of six months (one year is a plus) starting in September 2016 and based in our Paris/Montreuil office.
Compensation includes a monthly salary of 800€ and daily 10€ food tickets (« Tickets Restaurants », izneo’s participation 50%)
All candidates shall have English as their native tongue or qualify as advanced or proficient in English and shall be:
- knowledgeable in digital marketing,
- familiar with social networks and web sites,
- interested in cultural goods, book and comics publishing,
- able to work within a French speaking environment.
Candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] and be available for a Skype interview.
Izneo 6 rue Marceau 93100 Montreuil- France. www.izneo.com
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.