Future DiverCities European Project Coordinator
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Superact is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company that usesmusic and the arts to develop and deliver a wide range of social impact projects.
Based in the UK but with an international reach, Superact delivers creative interventions that make a positive difference in key areas of community development, skills development, employability and health and wellbeing.
Through its work, Superact uses participatory arts based projects to improve lives by empowering individuals and strengthening communities.
As an organisation, Superact promotes social inclusion, boosts employability and increases wellbeing by building the self esteem and confidence of the people it works with.
Combining creative flexibility, experienced arts management staff and an extensive roster ofprofessional artists, Superact has a proven track record of delivering projects that have significant social impact at home and abroad.
Superact was founded in Wellington, Somerset in 2006 and now has an office in Exeter with its Headquarters in Bristol.
- Coordinate activities across partners and project Groups to ensure successful delivery of project plan to meet overall objective
- Organise and support Project Director to lead face to face partner meetings, working with host partner to minimise the administrative burden on the host
- Attend all Group meetings (both virtual and face to face) to feedback across Groups and to take minutes, circulating within one week of the meeting
- Monitor project progress against agreed targets and timetable, via Group meetings and contact in between these meetings as necessary
- Minimise project risks, reporting any risks to Project Director in time for corrective action to be taken
- Support project Groups to deliver their components
- Provide specific help to the Groups as requested and with prior agreement of Coordination Group on role and time allocation
- For example, working with Communications Group to develop communications strategy, implement project branding and web presence, social media platforms and to populate as required
Business development and digital tools
- Support development of digital tools required to meet project objectives
- Working with partners, develop local content for the digital tools
- Assist partners in the identification and development of third party funders
- Help partners promote the project tools in their location
- Support partners to develop and maintain long term relationships with partners and stakeholders in their location
- Identify and respond to project opportunities to enhance the reach and scope of Future DiverCities, both locally and across Europe
Experience / Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
The post holder must have the following:
- Experience of coordinating multi-partner projects, ideally across Europe and ideally in a cultural setting
- Experience of project PR and promotion, presenting at public facing events, proactively managing internal and external project communication
- Experience of financial management on complex multi-partner projects, ensuring budget are monitored and adhered to
- Experience of project evaluation, monitoring project delivery and reporting against funder specified outcomes
- Proactive coordination and team-working skills, able to self-motivate and lead partners towards a shared goal
- Ability to resolve conflict between project partners
- Knowledge of accounting processes and principles
- Ability to master new and innovative solutions required by the project, especially in relation to the digital tools to be developed during the project
- High level and demonstrable organisational skills
- High level internet and PC skills
- High level administrative skills and attention to detail
- Current passport
- Driving licence
It would be advantageous for the job holder to have the following:
- Experience of EU funded projects and financial reporting
- Knowledge and awareness of the cultural sector in Europe and the challenges facing independent artists and producers
- Use and understanding of digital tools supporting artists across art forms
- Experience of business development and marketing as required by the B-B-C business model embedded in Future DiverCities
- Experience or knowledge of relevant project management software and packages
- Experience of successfully developing funding bids to national and international organisations, companies etc.
- Language proficiency in other languages relevant to the partnership
Represent Future DiverCities at the EU wide political level (with Ali)
Read full job description and project description below:
Deadline is the 12th October 2016 Contact [email protected] for any further questions
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.