– Internship in Digital and Marketing at Turner – (Tous)
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Turner International operates versions of core Turner brands, including CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network, Boomerang and TCM, as well as country- and region-specific networks and businesses in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. It manages the business of Pay- and Free-TV-channels, as well as Internet-based services, and oversees commercial partnerships with various third-party media ventures; it teams with Warner Bros. and HBO to leverage Time Warner’s global reach. Turner operates more than 175 channels showcasing 38 brands in 33 languages in over 200 countries. Turner International is a Time Warner company.
Turner France proposes a 6-month internship alongside the Digital and Marketing Department, operating kids and General entertainment channels in Africa. The intern will support the Paris-based African team in the management of digital platforms and the implementation of operational marketing for all of its children’s and movie channels in English-speaking Africa.
The intern’s key missions will be as follows:
- Working alongside the Digital Producer to support the websites and social networks for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Toonami and TCM.
- Planning and uploading of digital content on various platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, website CMS platforms).
- Tracking the performance of digital platforms via Google/Facebook Analytics and Omniture.
- Coordinating updates of digital properties with the Turner London digital team.
- Drafting creative briefs and closely monitoring development of promotional visuals and campaigns.
- Working with Turner’s distributor in English-speaking Africa (planning and sending visuals, promotional materials, and other content).
- Assisting the marketing team in the coordination of events and activations alongside our local agency in Africa
- Assisting the marketing team in the coordination of media and PR campaigns
- Administrative tasks related to project management planning (document updates, vendor invoices, etc.)
- Bac +4/5 (Ecole de Commerce, Master) in marketing / communication
- End-of-study or gap-year internship
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Team-oriented, diligent, and organized
- Fluent in English
- Appreciation of foreign cultures
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of business, marketing, and digital
[email protected] – reference MKT-AFR