La Folie Douce (France) is hiring singers
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
LA FOLIE DOUCE (France) is an innovative restaurant and Après-Ski group mixing restoration and open-air clubbing at the top of the slopes. The concept is expanding in summer resorts in seaside resorts.
LA FOLIE DOUCE Team manages the artistic team of LA FOLIE DOUCE.
Please send your resumes with pictures and video/audio links to the following address :
LA FOLIE DOUCE Team is now hiring male and female dancers, singers, violinists, versatile musicians and performers in Europe (Portugal, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Slovenia) for the 2016/2017winter season in Val d’Isère, summer season and tours in France and abroad
Necessary skills :
- Professional experience : 3 years minimum
- Confirmed knowledge in electronic and jazz music
- Notions of acting, theatre, musical
- Notions of dancing, self-expression through movement
- Stage experience would be a plus
- Fluent English is compulsory
Technical skills :
- Good appreciation and sense of rhythm
- Ease to improvise
- Ability to play solo or in group
- Improvise and play on electro music
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.