Membership & Services Coordinator
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
FEDORA – The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet is committed to supporting and contributing to the future of opera and ballet. The association was founded in January 2014, under the Presidency of Jérôme-François Zieseniss. FEDORA’s main goal is to raise funds to support the creation of new opera and ballet productions and in particular to encourage artistic co-operation between opera houses, festivals and artists. Funds are raised through private and corporate sponsorship.
FEDORA offers its members exclusive access to outstanding performances at opera houses and festivals in Europe via its premium services. Thereby FEDORA is building a network of philanthropists who are passionate about opera and ballet on a European level and connects them with opera houses, festivals and their friends associations.
The Paris National Opera and the AROP, the Association of Friends of the Paris National Opera, are supporting FEDORA and have provided FEDORA with office spaces at the Palais Garnier.
FEDORA is looking for an intern, who will be working under the supervision of the association’s Director, and who will be in charge of the following tasks:
Development of FEDORA’s Service Offering
- Liaising with hosting venues to develop and sell ticket and travel packages to FEDORA members
- Organisation of Special Events
- Management of made-to-measure proposals for FEDORA’s VIP clients
- Customer service management
- Coordination of communications and activities with organisational, individual and corporate members
- Membership subscription administration
- Senior Management Reporting
- Preparation of the “Table Rondes”
- Preparation of the annual Jury Meetings
- Preparation of the annual General Assembly
- Preparation of the FEDORA Prizes Award Night
|Education & work experience|
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably business administration, marketing, event management or cultural
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service and public relations skills
- Knowledge of Office programmes, and ideally also Photoshop and InDesign
- Interest in culture and knowledge about the field of opera and ballet
|LANGUAGE SKILLS||French (fluent written and spoken), English (fluent written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage|
|CONTRACT DATES||September 2017 – February 2018|
|REMUNERATION||554€ per month with “convention de stage”|
|COMMENTS||50% of public transport ticket|
|HOW TO APPLY||Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French, and a letter of recommendation|
|CONTACT||Edilia Gänz | Director of FEDORA | +33 (0)1 58 18 65 20 | [email protected]|