Portuguese Speaking Project Manager (Intern)
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Sikana is a global educational movement that democratizes practical knowledge by creating and sharing basic skills videos for free. In order to do so, it gathers a community of inspiring experts, volunteers and organizations. Sikana creates content for those who want to improve their lives and the lives of others and cover a variety of subjects such as Sports, Health, Housing, Nature, Arts. For each activity we are creating educational video programs with top experts, aligned with the occupational standards of different countries. Some of our partners are Decathlon, Kingfisher, Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and Ecology Action. All our content is available free of charge for training centres, NGOs, the government and on online platforms like YouTube and our website. Founded in 2012, Sikana is based out of Paris and has foundations in India and Brazil.
Sikana is looking for a passionate individual interested in gaining a hands-on experience in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
Portuguese Language Project Manager will be in charge of the offline and online management of a team of translators and volunteers. His/her responsibilities will include
Translation project management: draft project overview documents, define replicable and scalable processes, manage the allotted budget, and respect major deadlines
Team Recruitment: identify and recruit new volunteers, online and offline.
Team Management: manage a team of translators, editors and volunteers
Community Development: develop Sikana and build a community in Brazil
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Brazilian Portuguese, speaking French is a plus
- Managerial skills: a proven track record of managing a team on a project
- Computer skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Google docs and spreadsheets
- Social media management and SEO analytics skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver results
- A passion to make a high-quality education accessible to every individual
- A willingness to learn new things and take initiative
- A belief that Sikana’s vision can change the world
Please send a cover letter and a detailed CV, in English or French, to [email protected]
Internship contract: minimum 6 months
Location: Paris/Saint Denis
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.