Product Marketing Intern
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Start date: September / October 2016
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Lyon, France
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the product marketing team based in our Lyon office. This is great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company within the video games industry.
What a Product Marketing Intern does at EA:
- Support the marketing team in daily operations
- Adaptation of advertising campaigns: TV, Online, Radio and Print
- Adaptation of packaging, product sheets and the marketing documentation for the French market
- Participation in the preparation of briefs for the media agency, analysis and implementation of the recommendations
- Implementation of contests, partnerships, promotions and consumer events or press
- Coordination with the various departments involved in the product lifecycle (Press Relations, Trade, Marketing and Development Studio)
- Monitoring the trade performance of our product range
- Assistance with communities (Facebook, Twitter) and monitoring of KPIs
The next great Product Marketing Intern also needs:
- Business school or university course +5, desired specialization Marketing
- Previous experience in an internship (preferably in Marketing)
- Passion and knowledge of video games
- Fluent French and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European marketing teams and development teams at the studio)
- Interest for the game
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Photoshop skills or other popular creative software is beneficial
- Independent and proactive
- Team player
- Quick learner and analytical thinker
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% transportation costs
We thought you might also want to know:
- More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/lyon-ea-france
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.