Sales Analyst Intern
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Start: August / September 2016
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Lyon, France
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Commercial Team is hiring a Trainee to join their team as Sales Analyst Intern, working with the Demand Planning department. You will be immersed in the heart of the company, participating in the monitoring and analysis of all key indicators of our business and will be in contact with people from all departments (Sales, Marketing and Finance).
This course will equip you with an overview of the issues of a commercial function within am entertainment company, as well as technical and behavioural skills that will help you in your future career.
What a Sales Analyst Intern does at EA:
- Supporting the sales team: promotional analysis and monitoring of market shares
- Monitoring and analysis of EA products, sales statistics and competition
- Weekly reports on the company’s position on the French market
- Creation of estimates and sales forecasts in relation to the marketing department
The next great EA Sales Analyst Intern also needs:
- Undergraduate studying a business or related degree
- Fluent in French and business level English (written and spoken)
- Computer literate, proficient user of Excel
- Experience in a commercial role would be beneficial
- Affinity with numbers and analytical mind
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passion for video games
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% transportation costs
We thought you might also want to know:
- More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/lyon-ea-france
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.