SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Business, Creative, and Media Strategy for Gaming.
We are a leading full-service agency under allegiance to the video game industry. At every stage of a game’s development, its go-to-market and life cycle, we advise as strategists on the global positioning and brand voice, we design and produce key assets for every pulse point, as engineers we trigger cutting edge solutions to connect the dots between any given gaming world and its full potential audience.
With an oath of passion, innovation, and creativity, our mission is simple yet essential: drive acquisition, optimise retention and boost monetisation.
Over the years we’ve been creating solid working relationships with top publishers and studios such as Bandai Namco Entertainment, Capcom, CD Projekt, Creative Assembly, King, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Riot Games, Wargaming, Square Enix, Sega, Quantic Dream, Ubisoft and also major brands such as AXA Next, PayPal, Puig, Facebook, Google and Netflix around their gaming-related activities.
Visit our website to learn more about what we do.
We are currently looking for a Senior Creative director to join our team at Biborg; to drive conception & design on creative recommendations, and to oversee key production activities.
This person must have a solid entertainment industry background, a vast experience in communication strategy and ideation, as well as management skills and an active interest and expertise in gaming.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter.
About the role
As Creative Director, you will handle talented creative resources and work closely with the agency top management and the strategy & consulting team to deliver engaging creative recommendations and oversee key assets production.
With great creative input based on your understanding of the briefs and strategic insights from the consulting team, you will encourage, catalyze, challenge and polish creative and artistic team ideas/designs.
You will arrange brainstorming sessions and creative workshops both internally or with the clients.
To achieve amazing creative work you will manage internal and external resources, cultivating Biborg’s network and adding yours in the mix.
With excellent written and verbal communication skills, humble dedication and perfect understanding of entertainment and videogame culture, you will actively participate on pitch presentations and chemistry meetings to represent and defend the creative excellence of the agency.
You are extremely curious, highly inclusive and open-minded, tech enthusiast and multi-creative, with great leadership qualities; able to share ideas of your own and absolutely open to assimilate and sublimate ideas from the team, with the ability to express constructive feedback to maximize the talents of Biborg.
- Work with the team to produce innovative concepts: lead units, premium digital campaigns, dynamic or static assets, social activations, interactive installations, DOOH...
- Evaluate trends, assess new tools and keep up-to-date with the latest innovations.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand identities and implement creative guidelines to ensure every aspects of our campaigns are visually and editorially consistent.
- Supervise creative resources on daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Collaborate on our R&D program (prototypes) to fuel innovative ideas.
- Guide the development of exceptional and well-crafted content that meet Biborg’s highest standards beyond clients’ expectations and requirements.
- A true creative and strategic thinker with proven Art Direction background and abilities.
- Native English and French speaker, or properly fluent English (mandatory).
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, game design, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience, most of it should be related to creative work with solid management responsibilities, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Sensei understanding of brand content, interactive design, copy & storytelling, optimised user journey and other digital practices.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of gaming IP development and multichannel marketing models.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keen to work in a small team environment where the impact on projects is clearly measurable.
- Excellent video games knowledge, understanding the industry inside out.
- Born and raised with great old ones, citadel colour, elves or fracking cylons; and familiar with the latest internet subcultures on Twitch, Reddit, Discord...
- Independent, proactive, resourceful, able to Improvise-Adapt-Overcome, and not afraid to take on responsibility.
Profile - Video game, Digital, Advertising, Communication
Location - Paris (preferably) or London, Nantes, Lyon
Experience - 10+ years
Salary - Competitive + benefits
Start date - June 2020
Contract - Permanent
Send application to - [email protected]
Mail Subject - [Senior Creative Director - Application]