Stage – 2bTube recherche un(e) stagiaire account manager basé(e) à Miami – (Tous)
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Account Manager, Miami based intern, 2btube
We are currently looking for an intern to join us in our office in Miami. This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of key executive relationships with existing clients as well as driving new business through ongoing organic growth.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers; provide on-going strategic insights and revised solutions/recommendations based on the changing market dynamics and industry trends.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying and evaluating solutions.
2. Follow up
- Continuously improve solutions and evaluate current assets to maximize capabilities and drive value in the relationship from both an economic and service level.
- Facilitate procurement, production, delivery, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between clients and agencies to ensure all terms of the contracts and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
3. Campaign Management
- Work closely with Account Manager(s), Production Manager(s), Talent Managers, and all the organization in order to make the projects and campaigns succeed.
- He/she will report to the US Account Manager.
- Working proficiency of Spanish and English languages required
- Avid fan of YouTube
- Knowledge of the MCN ecosystem – YouTube “stars” and influencers
- YouTube Certification in Audience Development and Digital Rights to complete and obtain in the first 60 days
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet (and exceed) measurable goals
- Cold-contacting experience a plus
- Proven ability to self manage and work collaboratively
- Excellent written/verbal, time management, and quantitative/analytical skills
- MS Office proficiency, including a high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals.
- Internship agreement from 6 to 12 months
- Monday to Friday in our Miami office based in Wynwood
- Salary: According worth candidate
- Possibility to sponsor a J1 visa for interns
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.