Stage – 2bTube recherche un(e) stagiaire Jr Talent Manager basé(e) à Miami – (Tous)
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Jr Talent Manager, US - Intern
2btube is looking for a Miami-based Jr Talent Manager
In charge of recruiting and growing YT creators, influencers and channels for partnerships with 2btube, the Jr Talent Manager will perform all activities in the business development cycle – generate leads, qualify opportunities, educate stakeholders, develop proposals, negotiate terms, close deals.
The Jr Talent Manager will manage the channels CMS and grow channels audiences thanks to YT audience development knowledge and gets support from the Operational Team and the Sr Talent Management teams based in Miami, Mexico and Spain : talents approach strategy, tools to help present 2btube to talents, recommendations from the data analysis team, production support from the Studio and social media / marketing support from the digital marketing team.
The Jr Talent Manager will help talents optimize their existing channel, build and grow their brand, provide recommendations regarding their social marketing as well as improve the monetization of his/her channels. He/she will get in touch with the appropriate people when the talents wishes to get distributed on other media than digital or needs to get some legal, financial or other types of artistic, technical or financial advice.
- He/she will propose content ideas to the talents and propose / create new content / new channels in his/her Verticals if there are brand revenues associated.
- He/she will propose cross-promotion opportunities to grow the audience between US, Spain and LatAm talents in his/her vertical.
- He/she will link with the Business Development and Content team to propose new content ideas corresponding to sponsorship opportunities.
- He/she will implement and share platform best practices with Talent Management team.
- He/she will report to the US Talent Manager.
- Working proficiency of Spanish and English languages required
- Avid fan of YouTube
- Knowledge of the MCN ecosystem – YouTube “stars” and influencers
- YouTube Certification in Audience Development and Digital Rights to complete and obtain in the first 60 days
- Knowledge of the production, marketing world a necessity
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet (and exceed) measurable goals
- Cold-contacting experience a plus
- Proven ability to self manage and work collaboratively
- Excellent written/verbal, time management, and quantitative/analytical skills
- Previous talent management / MCN experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency, including a high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Duration : 6 to 12 months
Sponsorship for J1 Visa
Compensation : depending on the profile
Retours de candidature (CV + LM) : [email protected]
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.