Stage – 2bTube recherche un(e) stagiaire Talent Manager Jr. basé(e) à Miami – (Tous)
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
2bTube is looking for a Miami-based Jr Talent Manager
Job Description :
- In charge of recruiting and growing YT creators, influencers and channels for partnerships with 2btube, the Jr Talent Manager will perform all activities in the business development cycle – generate leads, qualify opportunities, educate stakeholders, develop proposals, negotiate terms, close deals.
- The Jr Talent Manager will manage the channels CMS and grow channels audiences thanks to YT audience development knowledge and gets support from the Operational Team and the Sr Talent Management teams based in Mexico and Spain : talents approach strategy, tools to help present 2btube to talents, recommendations from the data analysis team, production support from the Studio and social media / marketing support from the digital marketing team.
- The Jr Talent Manager will be the talents first and main contact and will help talents optimize their existing channel, build and grow their brand, provide recommendations regarding their social marketing as well as improve the monetization of his/her channels. The Jr Talent Manager will be the main contact of the team of talents he/she recruits as well as the talents team already recruited based in the US.
- He/she will get in touch with the appropriate people when the talents wishes to get distributed on other media than digital or needs to get some legal, financial or other types of artistic, technical or financial advice.
- He/she will propose content ideas to the talents and propose / create new content / new channels in his/her Verticals if there are brand revenues associated.
- He/she will propose cross-promotion opportunities to grow the audience between US, Spain and LatAm talents in his/her vertical.
- He/she will link with the Business Development and Content team to propose new content ideas corresponding to sponsorship opportunities.
- He/she will implement and share platform best practices with Talent Management team.
- He/she will report to the Head of Talents, with a functional reporting to the Head of the US office.
- Working proficiency of Spanish and English languages required
- Avid fan of YouTube
- Knowledge of the MCN ecosystem – YouTube “stars” and influencers
- YouTube Certification in Audience Development and Digital Rights required
- Knowledge of the production, marketing world a necessity
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet (and exceed) measurable goals
- Cold-contacting experience a plus
- Proven ability to self manage and work collaboratively
- Excellent written/verbal, time management, and quantitative/analytical skills
- 2-4 years of relevant education, preferred
- MS Office proficiency, including a high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Plus d’informations : 2bTube est agréée par la CIEE afin de recevoir un stagiaire avec un visa stage J1 qui peut durer de 6 à 18 mois. Pour ce faire, le stagiaire doit cependant être en cours d’études ou avoir terminé son cursus depuis moins d’un an.
Pour remettre sa candidature : [email protected]
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.