Trade Marketing Intern
Emploi culturel : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Location: Lyon, France
Start date: September 2016
Placement length: 6 months
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Working within the Commercial team, you will be immersed in the heart of the company. Participating in the monitoring and analysis of all key indicators of our business and will thus be in contact with people from all services (including: Sales, Marketing and Finance).
What a Trade Marketing Intern does at EA:
- Ensure the availability of assets in a timely manner, for our customers and sales teams
- Liaise with the marketing team for the validation of creative assets and ensure internal and external monitoring
- Proposal, monitoring and post-mortem analysis of promotions
- Analysis of promotional activities via our reporting tools
- POS Creation for launches and promotional operations (brief, distribution, monitoring)
- Preparation of annual budgets for each of our clients
- Completion of class journals (brief agencies, project recommendations)
- Call for tenders’ providers (crowdsourcing)
- Preparation of prospective customers’ events This internship will equip you with a comprehensive view of the challenges of a commercial service within a company, as well as technical and behavioural skills that will help you in your future career.
The next great EA Trade Marketing also needs:
- Undergraduate, studying a degree within Business, Marketing or a similar degree
- Previous experience in a meeting internship within a company head office
- Fluent French and English
- A passion for video games
- Computer literate (including very good Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A first experience in a commercial service would be a plus
- You must be highly organised
- Affinity with numbers, analytical mind, openness to others, rigor and autonomy are essential assets
- A creative affinity would be a plus
We thought you might also want to know:
- More about our location: http://www.ea.com/fr/lyon
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.