Artist Conceptual, Sculptor, Heritage Consultant
CV de AthinaGk- Recherche un emploi : Musée.
Type d’emploi recherché : Sans importance
I am interested in working in the Cultural Domain to gain experience, which will be applied in my academic and professional development. Specifically I obtain vast theoretical and practical knowledge in the fields of Modern and Contemporary art and the management of cultural heritage.
Formations & Diplômes
2015 // United Kingdom
Introductory Certificate in Fundraising, Institute of Fundraising Academy.
2014 – 2015 // Elefsina, Greece
MA in Heritage Management,University of Kent and Athens University of
Economics and Business.
2011 – 2014 // Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
BA (Honours) Fine Art(2:1) at the University for the Creative Arts.
2010 – 2011 // Athens, Greece
Foundation at Plakas School of Arts, with Distinction.
2010 – 2011 // Ekali, Greece
Graduate from Arsakeio Tositseio Lyceum of Ekali.
July 2015 // London, United Kingdom
Appeared as featured artist , personnal work was exhibited at the Exhibition
‘’His Twine’’ at the Camden Image Gallery.
May 2015 // Alexandria, Egypt
Business plan, research, feasibility and funding advice for the Cavafy House
March 2015 // Athens, Greece
Planning the Collection Management Policy for Spyros Vassiliou Museum.
May 2014 // Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
Curation of the exhibition place for the Degree show of the University for the
April 2014 // Rouen, France
Personnal work exhibited at ‘’ 1789-1914 Exhibition Cathédrales’’.
2012 – 2013 // Canterbury, United Kingdom
Art educator for the fund raising “Children’s Imagination” Organization.
Conception and managing a series of art workshops in schools and kindergarten.
2012 // Margate Kent, United Kingdom
Art educator for the ‘’Big Draw Contemporary’’ exhibition. Organization of
premises, architectural drawing, sculpture and colour theory lessons.
Compétences & Savoir Faire
- Heritage Heritage Management
- Tourism strategy and advice
- Museum archive design and development
- Interpretation and access planning
- Research, business plans and funding advice
- Feasibility studies, economic appraisals
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Documentation, Collections and Glossary
- Records and Inventories
- Heritage Consultancy
- Planning and analyzing financial statements
- Art & Design
- Academic drawing
- Plaster, silicone and rubber mould making
- Stone Carving, Life casting
- Wire and Armature making
- Basic Photoshop and In Design skills, Basic Sketch up, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point
- Guitar, Literature, Online course of archeology/photography/philoshophy/modern art/egyptology at coursera, Théâtre…
- Anglais bilingue, Francais (niveau A2 ) learning, grec : maternelle
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.