Les offres d'emplois de SINGULART
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art gallery dedicated to helping artists brave the international barriers of the art market. On a daily basis, we work to promote talented artists from 120 countries and sell their work to collectors around the world.
SINGULART was born from the meeting of three enthusiasts: Denis, Véra and Brice, the co-founders. Their desire to create an ambitious and passionate collective at the service of artists brought them together.
In 4 years of existence, SINGULART has become the leader of the art market in Europe and this is only the beginning, as we like to set strong objectives, we aim to become the world leader by 2022, which is why we will need you.
So far, our dedicated and active team has achieved major milestones:
– Three successful fundraisings. (the last one was in March 2020 —> €10 million)
– Selling art in over 80 countries.
– The creation of a community of over 10,000 artists and 20,000 passionate collectors.
– Major sales of artists such as Picasso, Man Ray, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei.
– 3 million visitors each month on SINGULART.COM.
– A staff of 100 people with 24 nationalities to date.
– Multiple partnerships with NGOs and social organizations.
As an Art Sales Advisor and as part of a current team of 15 people, you will be responsible for all actions aimed at satisfying our great customers and sales operations.
- Advising collectors and guiding them to create a “Coup de Coeur” with a piece of artwork
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Negotiating all artworks with prospective clients and artists
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Understanding and promoting company initiatives
- A strong passion for art is needed
- French is your mother tongue, any other European language is a huge plus.
- Fluent in English
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Familiar with CRM practices and experience with CRM platforms is a huge plus
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to working from Paris, with a one-weekend shift per month