Les offres d'emplois de Collectble
COLLECTIBLE – the fair for 21st century design
COLLECTIBLE, a unique fair dedicated exclusively to 21st century contemporary collectible design, whose third edition will be held from 5 to 8 March 2019, in the centre of Brussels in the Vanderborght building.
Conceived as a unifying platform and an exclusive meeting point in the heart of Europe, COLLECTIBLE brings together renowned international galleries and designers, all at the forefront of creativity, selected by a committee composed of distinguished figures from the world of design.
Under the responsibility and in direct collaboration with the organisation team, here is an overview of the multiple tasks the trainee will help to coordinate and manage (non-exhaustive list):
– relations with exhibitors,
– assist on the overall production of the event
– communication and social medias
– organise visits in partnership with museums and cultural institutions.
– Enthusiastic about design, art and architecture
– Serious & punctual
– Sense of organisation
– Relational and editorial skills
– Able to work in a team
– English speaker needed, very good level of French and/or Dutch a plusAanbodYou will work in a small international team and learn how to organise and build such an event at the crossover of art, design and architecture
Timing: 2 days /week minimum, full time prefered.
Availability: immediately until March 13, 2020
Terms: unpaid internship (food and travel costs covered). To discuss