COLLECTIBLE Design Fair
Les offres d'emplois de COLLECTIBLE Design Fair
COLLECTIBLE, the fair dedicated exclusively to 21st century contemporary collectible design, is looking for an intern to start as soon as possible. Considering the circumstances, remote working is possible and we therefore accept interns from all over the world.
COLLECTIBLE will hold its 4th edition from 27 to 30 Mai 2021 in the centre of Brussels. Conceived as a unifying platform and an exclusive meeting point in the heart of Europe, COLLECTIBLE brings together renowned international galleries and independent designers, all at the forefront of creativity, selected by a committee composed of distinguished figures from the world of design.www.collectible.design
About the available position
Under the responsibility and in direct collaboration with the organisation team, you will be able to work on the preparation of this new edition and will carry varied tasks. Here is an overview of the multiple tasks the intern will bring support (non-exhaustive list):
- Research on prospective exhibitors and sponsors
- Work closely with the Fair Manager on the project management from А to Z (before – during – after)
- Data management
- Assist on the overall preparation of the event
- Enthusiastic about design, art and architecture
- Serious & punctual
- Sense of organisation
- Able to work in a team, even with distances
- Good knowledge on the following programs InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent written/oral English, French and/or Dutch is a plus.
COLLECTIBLE is a dynamic and fast-paced small structure which enjoys brainstorming sessions to re-think what is most relevant today for the contemporary collectible design community. With your internship, you will be able to experience the behind the scene of the organisation of a design fair, while expanding your skills as well as your network. COLLECTIBLE is an asbl and offers an unpaid internship (under the belgian regulations).
Looking for an internship of min. 3 months (6 months is prefered)
3 days /week minimum, full time prefered.
From December 2020 – Mai 2021 (holidays possible, beginning and end of the internship need to be discussed).
9, Rue Saint Georges, 1050 Brussels
Application and contact :
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to [email protected]