Les offres d'emplois de L'AiR ARTS
L’AiR Arts is a not-for-profit organization (une association à but non lucratif soumise à la loi 1901) with mission to support intercultural and artistic exchange through providing international artist residency opportunities.
L’AiR Arts is operated by a dynamic team of international Paris-based arts professionals. Our immersive artist residency sessions offer a stimulating experience of intercultural exchange, research and professional development. L’AiR Arts programs bring together artists, researchers, arts professionals and arts supporters of different nationalities and backgrounds with the aim to foster creativity and artistic practice, while promoting inclusion, diversity and international understanding through arts and cultural heritage.
L’AiR Arts is currently seeking a motivated, highly organized Program Assistant Intern to support the organization’s programming and fundraising initiatives on a part-time basis. Working closely with the Director, the Intern will research and implement a range of strategies to increase local public and private support of the L’AiR Arts’ operations and programs. Excellent opportunity to work flexible hours in an international environment, improve English and gain more experience in arts management.
With guidance and support from the Director, the Intern will provide support in the following aspects:
- Program support : liaising with the Director and the residency venue; preparing and distributing information to artists; providing admin and program support when required.
- Marketing and communications support : assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and press releases for each residency session; this may include creating relevant graphic materials and translation.
- Fundraising support : coordinating and assuring implementation of strategies to develop partnership proposals and cases for support; this may include writing grants, seeking foundation support, and securing private sponsorships.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will be creative, highly organized and accountable, with the following qualifications:
• relevant university or college degree
• proven ability to communicate effectively in French and English; good writing and presentation skills
• excellent interpersonal and independent analytical skills
• strong organizational skills, detail-oriented focus and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• proven ability to work well independently as well as in a team
• enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow in a dynamic start-up environment
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• previous experience in a not-for profit arts and culture sector
• previous experience in marketing and graphic design
• working knowledge of fundraising practices and grant writing guidelines
Successful candidate will have access to all the organization’s events and activities during the residency sessions and may receive compensation in a form of percentage of the entirety of the raised amount, as well as a potential to secure future job opportunities with L’AiR Arts.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants must submit the following in one MS Word or PDF file by Sunday, March 1, 2020, by email with subject “Program Assistant Intern” to: [email protected]
· Letter of interest in working for L’AiR Arts, and why you think you will be a good fit
· Résumé / CV
For more information, please visit our website: www.lairarts.com