Les offres d'emplois de Mondex Corporation
Mondex corporation specializes in recovery of fine art and other assets, which were looted during the Second World War.
Provenance researcher (full-time)
Mondex is seeking a provenance researcher in Paris, to assist our team in resolving various looted art matters.
Required skills and qualifications:
- MA in Art History (PhD preferred)
- Broad knowledge of 15th to 20th century European art
- Relevant experience in provenance research
- Relevant experience in archival and library research
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English
- Very good reading skills in German
- Excellent IT skills
- Proactive mentality
- Accurate and reliable
- 32-40 hours availability per week
- Compensation for the project is hourly based
Curriculum vitae and your letter of introduction are to be send to [email protected]. Please include your proposal for hourly rate remuneration and your start-date availability.