Les offres d'emplois de Explorica
Explorica is a leading provider of educational interactive learning experiences. Since 2000, we have helped more than 1 million teachers and their students experience new cultures, languages and people in over 75 countries.
Explorica is now part of the WS group.
We are recruiting over 450 professional tour directors worldwide every season.
Do you know the European Continent inside and out? Do you have a wealth of knowledge and trust? We are looking for energetic & passionate people who have great interpersonal skills and who knows how to help young people discover everything that Europe has to offer.
- You will lead and accompany North American youth groups and will be responsible for their well-being.
- You will be welcome at the airport, check out the groups, hotels, restaurants, and bus companies.
- You will be expected to research specific destinations and provide commentary on the destination countries, as well as to suggest activities for periods of free time.
- You are a trusted source of knowledge and will be expected to share your knowledge with your tour groups.
The perfect candidate will be an educator, leader, confidant, adventurer, performer, diplomatic and innovative. You should have at least one year of experience leading tours in Europe and the ability to use digital cameras, computers and email. You should be a problem-solver who is energetic and prepared. This is a challenging position, but a rewarding one as well.
We are going to consider only applicants who meet our below requirements:
- Available to work in June 2020
- Have proven experience as a Travel Director
- Minimum 25 years old
- Fluent English and at least one other European language
- Hold a valid European Union passport or valid work permits for the European Union
- Based in one of the capital cities of UK & Ireland, France, Spain, Italy and Germany
- Have a University degree level
- Artistic background, World War II
In your application, you will need to fill out the application form at Explorica ( www.explorica.com/about-us/careers/tour-directors.aspx#1 ).
Please be aware that you are not aware of this.
Job Type: Temporary