Les offres d'emplois de 3ec-TV
If you want to use your skills and experience for a good cause and become a stakeholder of a truly innovative TV channel, join the friendly team of 3ec-TV, “a television with a difference!”.
3ec-TV, which is being set up in France (will be based in Rennes, capital of the Brittany region), is an independent international generalist bilingual (English-French) TV channel with a humanistic vision and ecology oriented, collaborating with recognized NGOs and supported by personalities around the world.
3ec-TV is an innovative media with a potentially large audience (launch in summer 2020 on 5 continents via internet, cable, satellite).
Position based in Rennes (1h½ from Paris by train LGV)
Post with a permanent full-time contract, salary, profit-sharing scheme, company shares and a health-care insurance.
This position requires excellent communication skills, adaptability and confidentiality. You must be well organized, exact and be able to work in English and French as a caring leader of a motivated editorial team under the responsibility of the TV Programmes Director (and occasionally in collaboration with our expert media advisors). There will be opportunities to work with interns from various universities in due course.
As a head of editorial you will be involved in all the news writing and news broadcast activities. You adhere to the company culture.
You are responsible for the smooth running of the daily 3ec-TV news in English and French
• Ensure the production of the television news for broadcast/audio visual (A/V) and digital media
• Help to set up a team of 3 bilingual French-English journalists presenters/anchors who will prepare and present the news (pre-recorded, with subtitles)
• Brief them on the day’s news and help to choose stories, considering source reliability and assessing the level of significance and relevance to the channel’s editorial
• Supervise and contribute to the editorial team’s (5 people) various activities to ensure successful running of the day-to-day TV news
• Carry out some interviews
• In charge of media relations
• Great interest in constructive journalism (solutions-focused news)
• Interest in ecological and societal issues
• Excellent communication skills and a good command of French and English (spoken and written)
• Use of computer tools (office software and Internet) and knowledge of production and broadcast techniques
• TV broadcast experience is required
• Good knowledge of social networks
• Ability to manage responsibly the editorial staff
You have completed a degree in Broadcast Journalism or Media and Communication, and have a relevant proven experience in a similar position.
If you are entrepreneurial-minded and motivated by the ethical values and challenges of an innovative TV channel, join the friendly team of 3ec-TV and its internationally renowned collaborators.
Please send your resume (CV) and cover letter indicating expected salary Ref: F-3ec-TV-NJP to: contact [at] 3ec-tv.com